It’s been a year since the motion control console wars started. A lot of Xbox owners have been taking a “wait and see” approach as to whether to get a Kinect. While some may still debate the relative advantages of one system over another (and I have my own post on the subject coming up in a few days), one thing is very clear: the Xbox has by far the most titles for its Kinect, which bodes well for the future of the device.
If you’re planning on caving in and purchasing a Kinect Sensor for an Xbox 360 you already own on Black Friday, I’ve been scouring all the retailers out there. Here are the best deals.
The Kinect Sensor Bar normally retails for $149.99, and the very best deals usually have it selling for as low as $124.99. For Black Friday, a whole bunch of retailers will be slashing the price to under $100.
- Best Buy – $99.99
- BJ’s – $139.99 (with 3 Month Xbox Live card and 1600 Xbox Points card)
GameStop (refurbished) – $69.99
- GameStop (new) – $109.99 (with Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect)
- Hastings – $99.99
- Kmart – $99.99 (with Kinect Adventures)
- Meijer – $99.99 (with Kinect Adventures)
- Sears – $99.99 (with Kinect Adventures)
- Target – $99.00 (with Kinect Adventures and Wipeout 2)
- Toys R Us – $99.99 (with Kinect Adventures)
- Walmart – $99.96 (with Kinect Adventures)